Butterbur Extra™ provides supportive nutrients and traditional, as well as researched botanicals for healthy brain chemistry and vasculature, thereby promoting relief for occasional headaches. *
- Our Butterbur root extract maintains a healthy tissue response in the blood vessel walls. This extract is free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids, or PAs
- Ginger has an excellent and historical herbal track record of promoting a healthy inflammation response
- Feverfew is a popular traditional botanical supporting relief from occasional headaches, and research has supported this effort
- Other important nutrients supporting healthy brain chemistry: Magnesium, Riboflavin (B2) and 5-HTP
Suggested use: 2 capsules, once or twice daily; may be taken with or without food. Also suitable for men.
Contraindications & Warnings:
Consult your physician if on SSRI anti-depressants or have reduced kidney function. Do not take if on anti-coagulant therapy, barbiturates or blood sugar lowering medications and avoid if pregnant, nursing or have liver disease.
Butterbur Extra™ – Product information – click here
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.