• Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
• Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
• Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
• Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
• Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
• More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Fish Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Peanut Free
|Serving Size:1 Capsule||Servings Per Container:12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (50,000 IU)||1250 mcg||6250%|
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Safety sealed for your protection.
There are no reviews yet.