Micronized; supports healthy DHEA levels
DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is the most abundant adrenal steroid hormone in the body. After it is made by the adrenal glands, it travels into cells throughout the body, where it is converted into androgens and estrogens. These hormones regulate fat and mineral metabolism, endocrine and reproductive function, and energy levels. The amount of each hormone to which DHEA converts to depends on an individual’s biochemistry, age and sex. DHEA levels peak around age 25 and then decline steadily. DHEA supplementation supports emotional well-being and immune function.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone, C19H28O2) (micronized)25 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product. See full warning.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.